Supply chain management is an integral part of all companies. Hence, businesses need SCM software to plan and execute their supply chains. Such software can also help gain visibility into your operations. From monitoring suppliers to order fulfilment, supply chain software can prove beneficial for businesses of all sizes.
Best Supply Chain Software in 2023
A supply chain software needs features that can help a company improve their operations. Below is a list of some of the highest-rated SCM software. The pros and cons of each software are sourced from their respective reviews.
Overall Rating: 4.7
Ease of Use: 4.3
Customer Service: 4.7
This is an all-purpose SCM software. Shippabo is a supply chain software with a wide range of features. These include operations communication, cost management, stock visibility, container loads, and ocean freight services. You can also use this supply chain management software for demand forecasting.
Shippabo works for businesses of all sizes. It works for supply chain management solutions for different industries. It is also easy to adjust this software's specifications per the company's scale.
- Ocean Freight & Air Freight Management
- Weight Compliance Management
- Works well with Amazon FBA
- The user interface is difficult for complex operations.
- The graphical representation is not intuitive
- It is difficult to integrate other software.
Magaya Supply Chain
Overall Rating: 4.4
Ease of Use: 4.5
Customer Service: 4.4
This supply chain solutions software works best for automation. It can help you automate several processes including generating forms, customer service, accounts filings and more. Alongside automation, Magaya is also the best supply chain management software to generate data for analysis. It also has features for customs compliance management, shipping price calculation, courier tracking, and more.
Magaya Supply Chain also has a freight management portal and CRM system. You can integrate different departments with this software for streamlined operations. You can also control the level of access to different accounts. This enterprise supply chain management software also has features for demand forecasting.
- Integrates well with other software.
- Real-time communication with customs and border control.
- Helps digitise & automate the entire supply chain.
- The user interface becomes complex with scale.
- Limited hours for customer support.
- Software is difficult to learn.
Overall Rating: 4.5
Ease of Use: 4.6
Customer Service: 4.7
Freight POP is one of the best supply chain software for shipping because it is designed by shippers. It has features for freight planning, transportation management, and auditing. This SCM software also has prescriptive analytics to help you smoothen supply chain processes. You can integrate it with several other software to connect supply chain management with CRM, resource planning and accounting.
It is a cloud-based supply chain software supported by machine learning and AI. This allows you to automate different aspects of the supply chain. The AI You can also use these features to improve your workflows. The AI system helps you manage shipping rates and optimise shipping processes. It also has integrations with carriers, brokers, marketplaces and more.
- More than 300 software integrations.
- AI-assisted data analysis and process management.
- More than 600 carrier integration
- Navigation of shipments is complex.
- User permission settings are limited.
- The software has frequent errors after updates
Overall Rating: 4.1
Ease of Use: 3.8
Customer Service: 3.6
This is a complete business management software that also has supply chain management features. It is a great supply chain software for businesses that want to integrate all processes in one place. The supply chain management solutions in this software include supply planning, inventory optimisation, order creation, predictive analysis and more.
If you integrate it with sales data, NetSuite can also work as a supply chain forecasting software. You can then plan your supply chain accordingly. This software facilitates multichannel management across several locations.
- It offers predictive analysis.
- It streamlines all business processes under one software.
- It allows you to personalise several features.
- The onboarding process is complex.
- The documentation process takes a lot of time and effort.
- Users face several errors while working on the software.
Overall Rating: 4.6
Ease of Use: 3.9
Customer Service: 4.1
Blue Yonder SCM software focuses on customer-centred supply chain solutions. It is a great supply chain software for small businesses. It allows you to manage small operations easily. It is also convenient to scale.
This software for supply chain management is divided into several components. This includes supply planning, demand planning, warehouse management, order management, and transportation management. You only need to use the relevant components. This product also provides supply chain software solutions for 3PL.
- Software can conduct predictive data analysis.
- It integrates well with other business operations.
- You can plan in as much detail as you want.
- The software is difficult to learn.
- The user interface design is very basic.
- Some of the configurations are too complex.
Overall Rating: 4.2
Ease of Use: 4.1
Customer Service: 4.2
Fishbowl has supply chain software solutions for the entire process. You can integrate everything from order entry to order fulfilment with this software. It is also a good option for supply chain visibility software. It allows you to track your products at different stages.
This supply chain management cloud software also has features for inventory management, order generation, barcode management and so on. Owing to its integration with different processes it can also work as a supply chain automation software. This supply chain software is easy to use for small eCommerce companies as well as large enterprises.
- It has features for accounting and CRM.
- The software generates analytics for different supply chain processes.
- It allows you to track inventory at all stages.
- It does not facilitate automatic scheduling for certain processes.
- The reports are a little complex.
- Customer support is not consistent.
Supply chain software can help your business in many different ways. You can streamline your operations, reduce costs, improve communication, gain visibility, and more. This article presents the best supply chain management software available on the market. But, you should pick the one that best suits your business.