PACK & SEND Franchise System
The PACK & SEND Franchise System is unique. We take pride in being first choice in connecting people with parcels when they want, where they want it. We’ve built a convenient suite of retail and technology solutions for customers that gives us a distinct competitive advantage. As a franchisee, you will own a business with innovative and forward-thinking products, with the opportunity to build revenue growth through multiple revenue streams. There is simply no other franchise logistics business model like PACK & SEND in the world!
And best of all, PACK & SEND Franchisees receive assistance and support along the way.
A System Recognised by the Experts
The experts agree. The PACK & SEND Franchise System is among the best. PACK & SEND has been a driving force in the history of Australian franchise development and has received a number of accolades for its business performance and best practice franchising methods. These include:
- Franchise Council of Australia/PricewaterhouseCoopers Australian Franchisor of the Year Award.
- Franchise Council of Australia/PricewaterhouseCoopers Best Australian Franchisor - Retail Category.
- Second place in the prestigious International Franchisor of the Year Award 2008.
How the System Works
- PACK & SEND licenses franchises for a retail business (known as Service Centres) which provide a full range of packing and freight solutions to businesses and consumers. Service Centres utilise our proprietary freight management technology (GMx) to find the best 'asset based' freight supply partner (courier, cargo, shipping, postal, and removalist companies) to perform the delivery solution for their customer.
- Service Centres also use an approved PACK & SEND branded Light Commercial Vehicle Van to facilitate any local pick-ups or local deliveries that may be required by customers.
- A key value-added service of the PACK & SEND Service Centre includes professional custom packaging of items of any size, fragility or weight. PACK & SEND Service Centres also sell a wide range of packaging supplies.
- The Service Centre business system is set up for low staffing levels but with a 'no limits' approach to sales growth. A Service Centre can service customers in any geographic area. You can arrange collection of customers' packed goods across the globe and not only are you able to provide packaging services to customers locally, but also at a national and international scale - using PACK & SEND's Store Connect system.
- The Service Centre is provided with an exclusive marketing territory for the active marketing and promotion of PACK & SEND products and services. The Service Centre may solicit business in any geographic area (and is encouraged to do so) as long as it is not in another existing Service Centre territory.
- PACK & SEND centrally operates and manages the organisations eCommerce operations through products known as Online Self-Service and PACK & SEND Live Go. We handle and process customer income receipts, freight supplier payments and develop and maintain the technology to support our online operations. Each Service Centre acts as our online agent, providing the fulfilment of all operational and customer service functions using our proprietary Online Fulfilment Management software. In performing these services PACK & SEND pays the Service Centre a service fee equal to 100% of the revenue booked online by customers located closest to their outlet - less their share of the expenses incurred by PACK & SEND in operating the e-commerce operation.
- PACK & SEND also operates a unique freight brokerage business that integrates business customers (the shipper) with multiple freight carriers via SaaS (Software as a Service) technology. This solution, known as PACK & SEND Live Pro, enables the shipper to create consignments, labels and manifests directly from the customers premises for carrier collection and delivery. PACK & SEND appoints franchisees as its agent to sign up customers to the PACK & SEND Live Pro solution, where franchisees are given rights to promote, establish, invoice and collect monies on customer accounts for courier and freight services booked through the Despatch Manager technology.
- The Franchisee pays initial licence fees for the rights to use the brand, business system and licensed software.
- Ongoing fees include royalty, advertising levy and ongoing technology/software fees.
What the Franchisee Receives from PACK & SEND
Every successful business is built on a solid foundation. And that is precisely what we give our franchisees.
What we bring to the table is comprehensive initial and ongoing training, national head office support, advanced proprietary technology, marketing resources, customer referral networks, powerful internet marketing strategies, preferred supplier buying rates, a global network to assist in providing services, online operations manual, assigned Field Support Manager, regular franchisee meetings, national conference, financial benchmarking reports and standardised systems, tools and processes on all aspects of the business.
Our franchisees lead their business to success by bringing a passion for great customer service, relentless execution of sales and marketing activities to develop local brand awareness and lead generation, skills in converting enquiries to income and a commitment to efficient business management.
Form submitted sucessfully. Thank you for expressing interest in PACK & SEND franchise opportunities. One of our Franchise Selection team members will make contact with you shortly.