Road Freight Transportation Services & Interstate Deliveries
PACK & SEND has a massive network of road couriers capable of providing smooth & frequent interstate parcel delivery services.
We have the expertise & logistics capabilities to arrange safe road freight transport of parcels, boxes, pallets, ship containers, bulk freight, valuable goods, and delicate/fragile goods. We can customise our road service to ensure safe transportation of large, awkwardly shaped items, restricted goods, and medical or IT equipment.
We even provide the option of door-to-door freight pickup and delivery at competitive prices. Alternatively, you can also drop your goods off at one of our service centres. Your recipient can decide to either receive it at their doorstep, or they can also choose to collect the same from the service centre itself.
Get a Quote Now
Road Express - Our Premium Interstate Parcel Delivery Service
We specialise in catering to individuals and industries operating on strict deadlines.
Whether you have a large consignment or any type of goods, PACK & SEND Road Express Service can transport everything across Australia in a timely manner, normally by 5.00 pm on the delivery day.
Being road freight experts, we can organise the entire logistics of your goods, from collection to transportation and delivery to your recipient’s doorstep.
Based on your needs, we have the capability to service you with a specialised fleet of vehicles equipped with tailgate lifts and air-ride suspension that allows us to ensure safe freight transportation of delicate, fragile, and oversized goods to any location across Australia.
In fact, we can tailor our Road Express services to suit your specific supply chain requirements, while ensuring the safe and timely delivery of your goods.
Get a Quote Now
Why Choose PACK & SEND for your Road Freight Transportation Needs?
PACK & SEND is a leading service provider of road freight transportation across Australia. Over the years, we’ve perfected our road transportation service capabilities to handle any kind of goods smoothly.
When you send any parcel or goods using our Road Freight service, you can relax knowing that it will be delivered safely and on time to its destination.
Following are some more benefits you’ll enjoy when you send your parcel or goods using PACK & SEND road freight transport service.
- Equipped with Latest Technology - We are equipped with the most modern systems integrated with the latest technology. We also have appropriate resources, expertise, and network to deliver the best possible experience to you.
- Numerous Choices - No matter what your requirements — be it having a strict budget, fast delivery, or safety assurance of your goods, PACK & SEND can provide numerous options to fulfil your every need.
- Realtime Tracking - Thanks to our Track and Trace technology, you can always rest assured that you can track and know the progress & location of their goods anytime they wish.
- Efficient Delivery - At PACK & SEND, we have a wide selection of cost-effective courier and parcel delivery services that help you get your parcels to all major cities of Australia and over 200 countries worldwide in the most efficient way possible.
- Affordable Services - PACK & SEND courier service and parcel delivery services are super affordable. Whether you want to send a confidential document or a large consignment overseas, we always keep our rates supremely competitive & affordable for everyone.
- Professional Support - The customer support team at PACK & SEND offers relentless assistance to all our customers 24 hours a day through online chat on our website. If you’re not satisfied, you can always phone one of our support staff members for urgent matters and get them resolved.
Get a Quote Now
Interstate Road Freight Transport FAQs
Q: What does Road Freight mean?
A: Road Freight, as the name suggests, is the process of transporting goods by road using transportation vehicles.
Q: What are the advantages of Road Freight?
A: One of the major advantages of road freight is it enables door-to-door freight delivery in a very cost-effective manner. Aside from that, the other advantages of road freight include less capital expenditure, fast delivery, can serve rural areas and less risk of damage to goods while in transit.
Q: How much freight moves on the interstate highway system every year?
A: While there is no official record of how much freight moves on the interstate highway every year, the number can easily be estimated in millions of goods being transported across the interstate highway system every year.