COVID-19 Restrictions – 100% Contactless Options
Ongoing changes in COVID-19 restrictions have resulted in some uncertainty throughout Australia, but we want to assure our customers that we are fully operational and can service all your needs in sending and receiving anything, anywhere.
PACK & SEND is permitted to operate under COVID-19 restrictions as it provides essential services of road, sea and air freight, and click and collect services. Further, we have the ability to provide all our services without the need for physical contact.
Our 100% Contactless Sending Services include:
- Contactless Drop-Off
Do you need to drop off a parcel or goods for sending at your local PACK & SEND Service Centre?
No problem! We can service your requirements under our contactless arrangements.
Just call your local Service Centre and we can arrange the options of either:
• You conveniently drop off your parcel/goods outside your local PACK & SEND Service Centre door for our staff to immediately pick-up.
• You conveniently park your vehicle near your local PACK & SEND Service Centre and call us on arrival. You remain in your vehicle and open the car boot for us to collect the goods or parcels.
- Contactless Pick Up and Delivery
• PACK & SEND also offers contactless pick up and delivery services. Click here to find out how we make sure your pickups and deliveries are contactless.
Our Contactless Parcel Collect Services include:
- Contactless Parcel Collection
Do you need to collect a parcel from your local Service Centre? No problem! We can service your requirements under contactless arrangements. Just call your local Service Centre and we can arrange the options of either:
• Careful placement of your parcel outside our PACK & SEND Service Centre door on your arrival for you to safely collect.
• You conveniently park your vehicle near your local PACK & Send Service Centre and call us on arrival. You remain in your vehicle and open the car boot for us to place your parcel in your car boot.
To request a 100% Contactless Service, please contact your local Service Centre.
The health and safety of our team members and customers is paramount. We are taking all necessary health and safety measures to ensure your shipments can be picked up, packed and delivered, safely and securely as always – with zero compromise on the well-being of all parties.