Linking Your eBay Account to PowerSender
Do you want to save processing time? Do you want to send your parcels faster and with less hassle? By linking up your eBay account with PACK & SEND's PowerSender portal, you can easily manage the despatch and tracking of multiple orders, ensuring your parcels are sent quickly and your customers are kept happy.
PACK & SEND also offers a range of flexible domestic and international delivery options for eBay sellers. This includes being able to arrange for a courier to come to your door or alternatively, you can select to drop off your parcels at your nearest retail PACK & SEND Service Centre.
How to link your eBay account to PowerSender
- Register as a PowerSender at https://online.packsend.com.au/Registration
- Log into PowerSender and select the eBay tab.
- Click the button Link PowerSender with eBay.
- This will take you to eBay. Sign in to your eBay account.
- Give permission to link PowerSender with eBay by selecting the I agree button.
Import eBay Orders
- Select the eBay tab in the PowerSender portal and click the green button Get eBay Orders. This will import the details of any items sold, paid for, and ready to be shipped from your eBay account.
- Choose the item you want to send.
- Click the Book button and complete the usual Online Self-Service booking process.
- Print and attach labels to your parcel.
- Your item is now ready for shipment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I combine multiple orders from the same buyer and delivery location and send on a single shipment?
Yes. Our PowerSender portal has a 'combine orders' option, allowing you to combine orders and quote for a single shipment - thus, reducing parcel courier costs for your customer.
For some goods, I prefer my buyers to contact me for the freight postage costs on completion of a sale. Can I automatically update the eBay checkout with a freight postage cost when requested by the customer?
Yes. At the eBay checkout your customer will make this request to you by clicking on the 'request freight postage fee' link. You then just make a couple of clicks in the PowerSender portal and the freight postage cost will automatically be updated in the customer's eBay checkout.
Does the PowerSender portal provide tracking numbers that I can provide to my buyers?
Yes. Tracking numbers of all your courier parcel shipments are provided.
For assistance with linking your eBay account, or for more information, please contact the PowerSender Support Team on +61 (02) 9822 5622 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also like to read our User Guide for Linking eBay with PowerSender.