TNT Express is an international courier delivery services company, now a subsidiary of FedEx. Are you looking to get a quote from TNT to send a parcel? Save time, trouble and money by booking through PACK & SEND. As a major TNT account holder for over 20 years, we move a very high volume of parcels and freight through the TNT network every day, so we are able to negotiate the best possible delivery prices, saving you on shipping costs.
Get a Quote Now
TNT Express is a global courier delivery services company which was founded in Australia in the 1940s. It is now a subsidiary of FedEx, with its headquarters in the Netherlands. TNT Express is one of the world’s largest express courier delivery companies and has fully owned operations in 61 countries, and delivers documents, parcels and pieces of freight to over 200 countries.
TNT Express has provided domestic, international export and import courier services to PACK & SEND customers for over 20 years.
TNT Express Services
TNT provides a range of both domestic and international services including:
TNT Domestic Parcel Delivery Services
- TNT ship to any location Australia-wide offering time and day definite services with door-to-door delivery to any location Australia-wide.
TNT International Parcel and Freight Delivery Services
- TNT Express 9.00am - Documents and parcels delivered by 9am on the next possible business day. Major Cities in 40+ countries.
- TNT Express 12.00pm - Documents and parcels delivered by noon the next possible business day. Major cities in 65+ countries
- TNT Express - Documents and parcels delivered before close of business. Next Possible working day. 200 countries worldwide.
- TNT Economy Express - Economical, day definite delivery for less urgent parcels and freight. 200 countries worldwide.
- TNT Air Freight - A cost-effective option for non-urgent, heavier shipments globally. TNT can deliver door-to-door or door-to-airport.
- TNT Import Services - TNT can collect parcels and freight in more than 175 countries for delivery into Australia.
Why get a TNT quote with PACK & SEND?
When you book with PACK & SEND, you’re getting access to some of the best rates in Australia. You can save significantly on your shipping costs because we negotiate prices based on the volumes from all of our customers nationally - and we pass these savings advantage on to you.
Getting a TNT quote is easy. PACK & SEND’s technology is integrated with TNT allowing us to provide customers with real-time pricing, track & trace, and efficient process of consignment bookings
Get a free quote and start saving time, trouble and money today.