Inaugural PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant
2016 Entries Open
Wednesday, 16 November 2016
Australia is brimming with creatives, thinkers, and innovators. For over 23 years, PACK & SEND has been committed to making life easier for Australian small businesses, doing more than just getting parcels from A to B.
To demonstrate our commitment to help Australian small businesses grow globally, PACK & SEND wants to take the cost of courier and freight services off your hands – letting you get on with creating, thinking, and innovating your way to success.
Entries are now open for the inaugural PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant, solidifying the partnership between PACK & SEND and Australian small businesses.
The PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant winner will receive the following as a commitment from PACK & SEND to help drive the success of your business:
- $10,000 worth of parcel courier and freighting services ¹
- A three month mentorship with Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia to provide business development coaching
- A PACK & SEND Account Manager to provide parcel courier and freighting advice
The PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant is open to all Australian businesses with less than 10 employees and generating less than $2 million in annual revenue.
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges, including:
- Hannah Staples, co-founder of Peppermint Grove Australia
- Kellie Rakich and Alexandra Lyons, co-founders of Ankalia Textiles
- Michael Paul, CEO of PACK & SEND
- David Scicluna, PACK & SEND Franchisee of the Year 2016
Applications are now open and close Friday 23 December, 2016.
To apply, please complete the entry form below.
¹ Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter the PACK & SEND Small Business Logistics Grant and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is PACK & SEND, Unit 3C, MFive Industry Park, 1 Moorebank Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170 Australia
Conditions of entry (“Eligible Business”)
Entry is only open to Eligible Businesses incorporated within Australia that:
- Are Australian based businesses
- Are businesses that have less than 10 employees and turn over less than $2 million
- Promotion commences on on 16/11/2016 and final entries close at 5.00pm AEDST on 23/12/16.
- To enter, an authorised representative of an Eligible Business must submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Businesses and to disqualify any Eligible Business if an authorised representative submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or tampers with the entry process. Franchisees and employees of the promoter, and their associated entities, are disqualified from entry.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- The prize includes:
- $10,000 worth of freight shipping services from PACK & SEND
- These service must be used via the online.packsend.com.au website, they cannot be used at Retail Service Centres
- These services must be used by 5:00pm 23 December 2017
- Up to 52 hours over one-year of account management services from PACK & SEND.
- These services must be used by 5:00pm 23 December 2017.
- A single month cannot include more than 10 hours of services.
- These services will be rendered by PACK & SEND through one of our Field Support Managers via email, phone-call or if appropriate and possible for PACK & SEND, face-to-face.
- Access to a high-profile industry mentor to develop business growth and to facilitate and improve freight & logistics function within the Eligible Business.
- The Promotion freight shipping services prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- All entries become the sole property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information of authorised representatives of Eligible Businesses in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and promotion suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the authorised representative. A request to opt-out, access, update or correct any personal information held by the Promoter in connection with this Promotion by an authorised representative of an Eligible Business, should be directed to the Promoter’s Privacy Officer at email@example.com.